Utah Post-Licensing COURSE
Utah Residential Required Course
Understanding the intricacies of agency relationships—from required disclosures to duties owed—can help ensure that you’re providing the best service possible to your clients and customers while also protecting yourself and your brokerage. The same can be said for working with the Real Estate Purchase Contract. You probably use it every day. You know what to do. But all it takes is one little oversight to throw a wrench into an otherwise smooth transaction.
The 2022 Utah Mandatory Residential Course helps improve your understanding of agency relationships and Real Estate Purchase Contract basics, including seller disclosure requirements and financing conditions. Plus, stay on top of current industry trends and issues with a review of the most common complaints the Utah Department of Real Estate receives, tips for recognizing implicit bias, and guidance on the use of buyer love letters.
The course meets Utah's mandatory requirement for the Utah Residential Required Course.
- How an agency relationship is formed
- Fiduciary duties owed to clients
- Limited agency relationships and limited agent obligations
- Earnest money basics
- Required seller disclosures
- Conditions of purchase, including due diligence, appraisal, and financing
- Licensee self-reporting requirements
- Multiple offer situations
- Diversity and inclusion in the workplace and in the market
- Self-awareness and implicit bias
- Buyer lover letter risks
- Activities and scenarios to reinforce key concepts