South Carolina Pre-Licensing PACKAGE
23-Hr. SC-DCA MLO Pre-Licensing Premium Package
This package includes all 20 hours of Pre-Licensing education required to become a mortgage loan originator (MLO), as well as Exam Prep Edge to help you pass your exam, an eTextbook, and credits for your first renewal package!*
This package includes:
- 20 Hour SAFE Comprehensive: Mortgage Loan Originator Pre-Licensing Course
- 3 Hour SC-DCA SAFE: State Pre-Licensing Course
- SAFE Mortgage Loan Originator Exam Prep Edge
This 20 hour course fulfills the SAFE Act requirement and provides a comprehensive introduction to the principles and practices of mortgage lending. In addition to the required core topics, the course will focus on content areas appearing on the SAFE MLO Test:
- Uniform state content
- General mortgage knowledge
- Mortgage loan origination activities, including loan inquiry and application process requirements, qualification, closing, and financial calculations
The course brings the content to life through a variety of videos and activities allowing students to learn the content, discuss it with an instructor and other students, and apply it to a range of exercises, real-life scenarios, and case studies.
This package also includes access to Residential Mortgage Lending Principles and Practices, 7E, an eTextbook full of great information on the mortgage loan industry. You will have access to this eTextbook including benefits such as sharable notes, flashcards, and study guides for one year.
*Includes 8 hour SC-DCA MLO CE Package.