South Carolina Continuing Education COURSE
2018-2020 SC Core: 3 Ps of Professionalism: Principles, Practices and Pitfalls
This mandatory core course, the Three Ps of Professionalism: Principles, Practices and Pitfalls, meets the mandatory core requirements for continuing education in the 2019-2020 license renewal period.
The content selection and subject matter outline for this course was created by the South Carolina Real Estate Commission’s Education Committee. The topics chosen were selected because they’re areas of license law and practice that pose particular issues for real estate licensees in South Carolina.
Course highlights include:
- An analysis of various principles, practices, and pitfalls in real estate
- A review of 10 important aspects of SC license law
- Key principles of offers and counter-offers and licensee’s obligations
- Requirements for licensees when purchasing an in-house listing
- Essential elements of a contract
- How the statute of frauds applies to real estate
- Defining agency, agency relationships, and types of agency
- Use and timing of the brokerage relationships disclosure form
- Understanding transaction brokerage in South Carolina
- Team license law compliance
- Activities and examples to apply content to everyday scenarios