Oregon Continuing Education PACKAGE
30-Hr. OR CE Package #1 (with Ethics course)
This complete package includes all 30 hours of CE required for Broker active license renewals renewing a second or subsequent time.
Courses included in this package:
- Oregon Law and Rule Required Course (LARRC) (3 mandatory hours)
- Ethics at Work (3 elective hours)*
- Marijuana in Real Estate (3 elective hours)
- Sex and Real Estate: Sexual Harassment, Sexual Discrimination, and Fair Housing (3 elective hours)
- Going Green: The Environmental Movement in Real Estate (3 elective hours)
- Affordable Housing: Solutions for Homes and Financing (3 elective hours)
- Keeping it Honest: Understanding Real Estate and Mortgage Fraud (3 elective hours)
- Personal Safety (3 elective hours)
- Technology Tools, Trends, and Risk Management (3 elective hours)
- Residential Property Management Essentials (3 elective hours)
*This course meets the REALTORS® Code of Ethics Training Requirement. You will need to confirm with your local REALTOR® association if they will accept it.