Oregon Continuing Education PACKAGE
30-Hr. OR CE Package #2 (with Ethics course)
This complete package includes all 30 hours of CE required for Broker active license renewals renewing a second or subsequent time. The courses feature an emphasis on building and growing your business.
Courses included in this package:
- Oregon Law and Rule Required Course (LARRC) (3 mandatory hours)
- Code of Ethics in Action: Real-Life Applications (3 elective hours)*
- Did You Serve? Identifying Homebuying Advantages for Veterans (3 elective hours)
- Diversity: Your Kaleidoscope of Clients (3 elective hours)
- Affordable Housing: Solutions for Homes and Financing (3 elective hours)
- Sex and Real Estate: Sexual Harassment, Sexual Discrimination, and Fair Housing (3 elective hours)
- Marketing, Advertising, and Social Media Compliance (3 elective hours)
- Working With Real Estate Investors: Understanding Investor Strategies (3 elective hours)
- Roadmap to Success: Business Planning for Real Estate Professionals (3 elective hours)
- Hot Topics in Real Estate (3 elective hours)
*This course was designed by The CE Shop to meet the REALTOR® Code of Ethics Training Requirement. Please confirm that your local association, who administers the Code of Ethics training, will accept this course.