Oregon Continuing Education PACKAGE
27-Hr. OR CE Electives Package (with Ethics course)
This package contains 27 elective hours of the total 30 hours of CE required for broker active license renewals renewing for the second or subsequent time. This package does NOT contain the 3-hour LARRC required course.
Courses included in this package:
- Code of Ethics in Action: Real-Life Applications (3 elective hours)*
- Did You Serve? Identifying Homebuying Advantages for Veterans (3 elective hours)
- Diversity: Your Kaleidoscope of Clients (3 elective hours)
- Affordable Housing: Solutions for Homes and Financing (3 elective hours)
- Personal Safety (3 elective hours)
- Taxes and Real Estate: What You Need to Know (3 elective hours)
- Current Issues and Trends in Real Estate (3 elective hours)
- Sex and Real Estate: Sexual Harassment, Sexual Discrimination, and Fair Housing (3 elective hours)
- Technology Tools, Trends, and Risk Management (3 elective hours)
*This course meets the REALTORS® Code of Ethics Training Requirement. You will need to confirm with your local REALTOR® association if they will accept it.