30-Hr. OR CE Package - Commercial (with Ethics course)
Focused on commercial real estate, this package contains the total 30 hours of CE required for Broker active license renewals renewing for the second or subsequent time.
Courses included in this package:
- Anatomy of Commercial Building (3 elective hours)
- Client Advocacy in Commercial Real Estate (3 elective hours)
- Commercial Ethics (3 elective hours)*
- Commercial Landlord Representation (3 elective hours)
- Determining Value of Commercial Properties (3 elective hours)
- Investment Strategies in Commercial Real Estate (3 elective hours)
- Marketing, Advertising, and Social Media Compliance (3 elective hours)
- Working With Real Estate Investors: Understanding Investor Strategies (3 elective hours)
- The Fundamentals of Commercial Real Estate (3 elective hours)
- Oregon Law and Rule Required Course (LARRC) (3 mandatory hours)
*This course meets the REALTORS® Code of Ethics Training (formerly known as NAR QUADRENNIAL) Requirement. You will need to confirm with your local REALTOR association if they will accept it.