Oklahoma Continuing Education PACKAGE
21-Hr. OK CE Package #1 (with Ethics course)
This complete package includes all 21 hours* of CE required for Broker and Sales non-provisional active license renewals.**
Courses included in this package:
- Oklahoma Broker Relationships Act (1 required BRA topic hour)
- Oklahoma Rules and Code: Investigations and Disciplinary Actions (1 required CAR topic hour)
- Oklahoma Contracts and Forms: Residential Sales (1 required CON topic hour)
- Affordable Housing: Solutions for Homes and Financing (3 required FHR topic hours)
- Ethics at Work (3 required PSC topic hours)***
- Going Green: The Environmental Movement in Real Estate (3 required HOT topic hours)
- Hot Topics in Real Estate (3 elective hours)
- Taxes and Real Estate: What You Need to Know (3 elective hours)
- Technology Tools, Trends, and Risk Management (3 elective hours)
*This package satisfies the 21 hours of required CE credit. Excess core hours qualify as elective hours.
**Please Note: Broker Managers (BM), Proprietor Brokers (BP), and Branch Brokers (BB) also need to complete a Broker-in-Charge course which this package does NOT contain.
***This course meets the REALTORS® Code of Ethics Training Requirement. You will need to confirm with your local REALTOR® association if they will accept it.