21-Hr. OK CE Package #1 (with Ethics course)
This complete package includes all 21 hours of CE required for Broker and Sales non-provisional active license renewals.*
Courses included in this package:
- 1hr. Oklahoma Broker Relationships Act (1 required BRA topic hour)
- Oklahoma Code and Rules: Trust Funds (1 required CON topic hour)
- Oklahoma Contracts and Forms: Residential Sales (1 required CAR topic hour)
- Breaking Barriers: Fair Housing (1 required FHR topic hour + 2 elective hours)
- Code of Ethics: Good For Your Clients and Your Business (1 required PSC topic hour + 2 elective hours)**
- Going Green: The Environmental Movement in Real Estate (1 required HOT topic hour + 2 elective hours)
- Did You Serve? Identifying Homebuying Advantages for Veterans (3 elective hours)
- Attracting Online Consumers: Listings and Syndication (3 elective hours)
- Selling to Your Sphere of Influence (3 elective hours)
*Please Note: Broker Managers (BM), Proprietor Brokers (BP), and Branch Brokers (BB) also need to complete a Broker-in-Charge course which this package does NOT contain.
**This course meets the REALTORS® Code of Ethics Training (formerly known as NAR QUADRENNIAL) Requirement. You will need to confirm with your local REALTOR association if they will accept it.