Ohio Continuing Education PACKAGE
30-Hr. OH CE Package (with Ethics course)
This complete package includes all 30 hours of CE (residential topics) required for Sales active license renewals.
Courses included in this package:
- Complying with the Canon: Ohio Real Estate Licensee Ethics (3 required Ethics hours)*
- Navigating Ohio Agency (3 required Ohio Law hours)
- Sex and Real Estate: Sexual Harassment, Sexual Discrimination, and Fair Housing (3 required Civil Liberties hours)
- Document Excellence for Smoother Transactions (3 elective hours)
- Taxes and Real Estate: What You Need to Know (3 elective hours)
- Residential Property Management Essentials (3 elective hours)
- Current Issues: Cooperation, Negotiation, iBuyers, and Disaster Preparedness (3 elective hours)
- First-Time Homebuyers: A Niche to Grow On (3 elective hours)
- Hot Topics in Real Estate (3 elective hours)
- Property Inspection Issues (3 elective hours)
*This course was designed by The CE Shop to meet the REALTOR® Code of Ethics Training Requirement. Please confirm that your local association, who administers the Code of Ethics training, will accept this course.