30-Hr. OH CE Package (with Ethics course)
This complete package includes all 30 hours of CE (residential topics) required for Sales active license renewals.
Courses included in this package:
- Complying with the Canon: Ohio Real Estate Licensee Ethics (3 required Ethics hours)*
- Navigating Ohio Agency (3 required Ohio Law hours)
- Breaking Barriers: Fair Housing in Ohio (3 Ohio Civil Liberties hours)
- Attracting Online Consumers: Listings and Syndication (3 elective hours)
- Did You Serve? Identifying Homebuying Advantages for Veterans (3 elective hours)
- Going Green: The Environmental Movement in Real Estate (3 elective hours)
- Marijuana in Real Estate (3 elective hours)
- Marketing, Advertising, and Social Media Compliance (3 elective hours)
- Personal Safety (3 elective hours)
- Working With Real Estate Investors: Understanding Investor Strategies (3 elective hours)
*This course meets the NAR QUADRENNIAL requirement standard. You will need to confirm with your local REALTOR association if they will accept it.