North Dakota Post-Licensing COURSE
North Dakota Post-Licensing for Real Estate Salespersons
After completing your pre-licensing education and earning your license, you likely had a good handle on the laws that govern the practice of real estate. How to apply these rules and regulations, however, can be a bit of a mystery when confronted with everyday situations. North Dakota Post-Licensing for Real Estate Salespersons assists you in merging your pre-license knowledge with practical field application. The course fills the gap between what you needed to know to get your license and what you need to do to become a confident, well-respected, and highly skilled real estate professional.
Real estate salespersons in North Dakota are required to complete 15-hours of approved continuing education coursework within their first year of licensure. This course fulfills the state's post-licensing requirement.
- The listing process, property condition disclosures, and buyer representation
- The mortgage process, including steps you can take to protect your clients from predatory lending practices
- The importance of applying the highest ethical principles to your practice
- How to account for and mitigate risk in your day-to-day business dealings
- Numerous resources for instant application and future reference.
- Activities and scenarios to reinforce key concepts