New York Continuing Education PACKAGE
22.5-Hr. NY CE First-Time Renewals Package #2 (on or after 9/21/22) (with Ethics hours)
This package includes 22.5 required CE hours for first-time broker and sales active license renewals expiring on or after September 21, 2022. It includes 2 agency hours, 3 fair housing hours, 2.5 ethical business practice hours, 1 legal matters hour, 2 cultural competency hours, 2 implicit bias hours, and 10 elective hours.
Courses included in this package:
- Fair Housing and Agency Approval in New York (3 fair housing hours and 1 agency hour)
- Ethical Excellence: Raising the Bar (2.5 ethics hours, 0.5 elective hours, and 1 agency hour)*
- New York Legal Matters: The Housing Stability and Tenant Protection Act (1 legal matters hour)
- Developing Cultural Competence in New York (2 cultural competency hours)
- Recognizing and Combating Implicit Bias in New York (2 implicit bias hours)
- Current Issues: Cooperation, Negotiation, iBuyers, and Disaster Preparedness (3 elective hours)
- First-Time Homebuyers: A Niche to Grow On (3 elective hours)
- Marketing, Advertising, and Social Media Compliance (4 elective hours)
*This course includes 1 hour of agency to meet the NY DOS requirement for all licensees for 2017 and moving forward. This course was designed by The CE Shop to meet the REALTOR® Code of Ethics Training Requirement. Please confirm that your local association, who administers the Code of Ethics training, will accept this course.