New York Continuing Education PACKAGE
22.5-Hr. NY CE First-Time Renewals Package #1 (with Ethics hours)
This package includes 22.5 required CE hours for first-time broker and sales active license renewals. It includes 2 agency hours, 3 fair housing hours, 2.5 ethical business practice hours, 1 legal matters hour, and 14 elective hours.
Courses included in this package:
- Fair Housing and Agency Approval in New York (3 fair housing hours and 1 agency hour)
- Ethical Excellence: Raising the Bar (2.5 ethics hours, 0.5 elective hours, and 1 agency hour)*
- New York Legal Matters: The Housing Stability and Tenant Protection Act (1 legal matters hour)
- Property Inspection Issues (3 elective hours)
- Document Diligence: Bullet-Proof Your Transactions (4.5 elective hours)
- Second Home Ownership: Trends, Options, and Opportunities (3 elective hours)
- Taxes and Real Estate: What You Need to Know (3 elective hours)
*This course includes 1 hour of agency to meet the NY DOS requirement for all licensees for 2017 and moving forward. This course was designed by The CE Shop to meet the REALTOR® Code of Ethics Training Requirement. Please confirm that your local association, who administers the Code of Ethics training, will accept this course.