22.5-Hr. NY CE Package (with Ethics hours)
This package includes all 22.5 required CE hours for Broker and Sales active license renewals.
Courses included in this package:
- Breaking Barriers: Fair Housing (3 fair housing hours)
- Code of Ethics in Action: Real-Life Applications (2 elective hours and 1 agency hour)*
- Marijuana in Real Estate (3 elective hours)
- Personal Safety (3 elective hours)
- Keeping It Honest: Understanding Real Estate and Mortgage Fraud (3 elective hours)
- Residential Property Management Essentials (4.5 elective hours)
- Working With Real Estate Investors: Understanding Investor Strategies (3 elective hours)
*This course includes 1 hour of agency to meet the NY DOS requirement for all licensees for 2017 and moving forward. This course also meets the REALTORS® Code of Ethics training (formerly known as NAR QUADRENNIAL) Requirement. You will need to confirm with your local REALTOR association if they will accept it.