New Mexico Continuing Education PACKAGE
24-Hr. NM Electives CE Package (with Ethics course)
This package contains 24 elective hours of the 36 required CE hours for active license renewals.
Courses included in this package:
- Residential Property Management Essentials (4 core elective hours)
- Ethical Excellence: Raising the Bar (4 ethics elective hours)*
- Assistance Animals And Fair Housing (4 education elective hours)
- Breaking Barriers: Fair Housing (2 education elective hours)
- Technology Tools, Trends, and Risk Management (4 education elective hours)
- Sex in Real Estate: Sexual Harrassment, Sexual Discrimination, and Fair Housing (3 education elective hours)
- Taxes and Real Estate: What You Need to Know (3 education elective hours)
*This course was designed by The CE Shop to meet the REALTOR® Code of Ethics Training Requirement. Please confirm that your local association, who administers the Code of Ethics training, will accept this course.