Nevada Continuing Education COURSE
Nevada Contract Law (Contracts)
From listing agreements, to buyer/broker agreements, to purchase offers, contracts are the legally binding glue that holds the industry together. An understanding of real estate-related contracts is integral to your role as a licensee.
Nevada Contract Law provides a comprehensive overview of how to successfully work with common real estate contracts and agreements.
In Nevada, this course is classified as 3 required hours of the Contract requirement.
- Defining characteristics of a legally binding and valid contract.
- Listing agreements, buyer/broker agreements, and purchase agreements.
- Nevada Real Estate Division forms, including the Waiver of Agency Duties form, Written Authorization to Negotiate form, Duties Owed by a Nevada Real Estate Licensee form, and Consent to Act form.
- Seller’s Real Property Disclosure form
- Tips for managing and reducing exposure to risk when working with contracts
- Activities and scenarios to reinforce key concepts