Nevada Legal Updates - 2017 (Law & Legislation)
Every two years, legislators in Nevada convene to approve, deny, and amend bills that impact real estate professionals. The 2017 session, the 79th legislative session, covered a wide range of bills affecting many aspects of real estate.
This three-hour course addresses key pieces of legislation from the 2017 Legislative Session, reviews topics such as disclosures and RESPA-TILA changes that impact real estate transactions, and meets Nevada’s mandatory requirement for CE on Law and Legislative topics.
Course highlights include:
- An analysis of legislative changes impacting CICs
- Legislative changes related to foreclosure protection of military members’ homes
- Issues related to property rights and land use
- New regulations concerning transactions and fees
- Links to House and Senate bills for further information as desired
- A review of disclosure requirements and resources
- A discussion on the RESPA-TILA requirements
- Activities and examples to seal in the new information and frame it in everyday, practical context