Nevada Continuing Education COURSE
Nevada Contract Law (Contracts)
In Nevada, this course is classified as 3 required hours of the Contract requirement.
As a real estate professional, you already know that this is an industry driven by contracts. From listing agreements, to buyer/broker agreements, to purchase offers, contracts are the legally binding glue that holds the industry together. And this is also why it’s especially important for you to be familiar with the ins and outs of all real estate-related contracts.
Nevada Contract Law provides a comprehensive overview of how to successfully work with common real estate contracts and agreements.
Course highlights include:
- A comprehensive overview of the defining characteristics of a legally binding and valid contract.
- A look at the ins and outs of listing agreements, buyer/broker agreements, and purchase agreements.
- A review of key Nevada Real Estate Division forms, including the Waiver of Agency Duties form, Written Authorization to Negotiate form, Duties Owed by a Nevada Real Estate Licensee form, and Consent to Act form.
- A look at how to make proper use of the Seller’s Real Property Disclosure form.
- Tips for managing and reducing your exposure to risk when working with contracts.
- Activities and examples to seal in the new information and frame it in everyday context.