Nevada Continuing Education COURSE
Foundations of Real Estate Finance (General)
6 Total hours
6 Elective hours
0 Required hours
In Nevada, this course is classified as 6 elective hours of the general requirement.
Financing is integral to real estate transactions, and the more you know about how buyers qualify, the better you'll be able to help both buyers and sellers in your practice.
Course highlights include:
- Roles and regulations of FNMA, GNMA, FHLMC, FHA, and VA
- Affordability Worksheet, to assist clients in calculating their maximum affordable purchase price
- Homebuyer Do's and Don'ts
- Calculating LTV, front-end and back-end ratios, and monthly mortgage payments
- Details and qualification requirements for several popular financing options