Nevada Continuing Education COURSE
Brokerage Operations in Nevada (Broker Management)
Running a brokerage is different than running a typical business. The legal and financial ramifications of the practice of real estate involves high-exposure and high-risk. The more planning and forethought that goes into a brokerage before the doors open, the lower the risk becomes, and the greater chance for long-term success.
This three-hour course shows how to establish, staff and maintain a successful real estate brokerage in Nevada.
- A step-by-step guide to creating a strategic plan for a brokerage
- Pros and cons of the most common types of business structures including franchises, sole proprietorships, LLCs, partnerships, and corporations
- Chapter 645 of the Nevada Revised Statues and its applicability to establishing and operating a brokerage
- Main and branch office licensing and supervisory requirements
- Brokerage location and layout considerations
- Four drivers every broker must manage to ensure business success
- Human resource considerations (recruitment, training, retention, development, and management)
- Sample policies and procedures manuals, and a guide to tailoring one for any brokerage
- Marketing tips including rules for social media advertising, and how to minimize the dangers of social networking