Nevada Continuing Education COURSE
Agency Responsibilities in Nevada (Agency)
Real estate professionals must adhere to legal and ethical responsibilities when they represent their clients. In Agency Responsibilities in Nevada, we identify and explain the duties and responsibilities when licensees represent the buyer, the seller, or both parties. We review how an agency relationship is formed, the types of agency agreements licensees may have with their clients, and the required Nevada waivers and disclosures that help support and define agency role.
Students review of the agency relationships allowed in Nevada and their corresponding disclosure requirements. Scenario-based activities allow students to apply the legal guidelines in context.
Course highlights include:
- How agency is formed, types of agency relationships possible in Nevada, and supporting documents used in agency relationships
- The role, duties and responsibilities of an agent when representing the buyer, seller, multiple parties, and when acting as a principal
- Disclosure requirements and forms
- Recordkeeping and document retention requirements
- Activities and scenarios to reinforce key concepts