Nevada Continuing Education PACKAGE
18-Hr. NV Broker CE Package (with Ethics course)
This package contains 6 general hours and 12 mandatory hours of the required CE hours needed for active broker license renewals in their second or subsequent license renewal.*
Courses included in this package:
- Agency Responsibilities in Nevada (3 agency hours)
- Nevada Contract Law (3 contract hours)
- Nevada Legal Updates (3 NV law & legislation hours)
- Using the Code to Solve Ethical Dilemmas (3 ethics hours)**
- Current Issues: Cooperation, Negotiation, iBuyers, and Disaster Preparedness (3 general hours)
- Property Inspection Issues (3 general hours)
*Per NV Regulation NAC 645, licensees are not allowed to take any of the same courses in back-to-back renewal cycles. Each course taken must have a unique approval number differing from those taken in the previous renewal cycle. It is the licensee's responsibility to ensure they are not taking any of the same courses as they took in their previous renewal cycles.
*This course was designed by The CE Shop to meet the REALTOR® Code of Ethics Training Requirement. Please confirm that your local association, who administers the Code of Ethics training, will accept this course.