18-Hr. NE CE Package - Commercial (with Ethics course)
This complete package includes 12 elective hours and 6 designated subject matter hours of CE required for active license renewals.*
This package is perfect for agents seeking courses focused on commercial education.
Courses included in this package:
- Anatomy of Commercial Building (3 elective hours)
- Commercial Ethics (3 designated subject matter hours)**
- Commercial Landlord Representation (3 elective hours)
- Sign Here: Contract Law on E-Signatures (3 designated subject matter hours)
- Determining Value of Commercial Properties (3 elective hours)
- Investment Strategies in Commercial Real Estate (3 elective hours)
*Please note that the Nebraska Real Estate Commission does not allow for duplication of CE elective courses within four years. However, "R" (required) courses are an exception to this rule and may be duplicated in subsequent Continuing Education periods but NOT in the same Continuing Education period. If an elective (non-"R") course approval number is duplicated in a four-year period, CE credit will not be given for the duplicated course. It is the licensee's responsibility to ensure they are in compliance with this rule.
**This course meets the REALTORS® Code of Ethics Training (formerly known as NAR QUADRENNIAL) Requirement. You will need to confirm with your local REALTOR association if they will accept it.