Nebraska Continuing Education PACKAGE
18-Hr. NE CE Package #1 (with Ethics course)
This complete package includes all 18 hours of CE required for active license renewals.*
Courses included in this package:
- Taxes and Real Estate: What You Need to Know (3 designated subject matter - R hours)
- Code of Ethics in Action: Real-Life Applications (3 designated subject matter - R hours)**
- Sex and Real Estate: Sexual Harassment, Sexual Discrimination, and Fair Housing (3 elective hours)
- Current Issues and Trends in Real Estate (3 elective hours)
- Going Green: The Environmental Movement in Real Estate (3 elective hours)
- Personal Safety (3 elective hours)
*Please note that the Nebraska Real Estate Commission does not allow for duplication of CE elective courses within four years. However, "R" (required) courses are an exception to this rule and may be duplicated in subsequent Continuing Education periods but NOT in the same Continuing Education period. If an elective (non-"R") course approval number is duplicated in a four-year period, CE credit will not be given for the duplicated course. It is the licensee's responsibility to ensure they are in compliance with this rule.
**This course meets the REALTORS® Code of Ethics Training (formerly known as NAR QUADRENNIAL) Requirement. You will need to confirm with your local REALTOR association if they will accept it.