Nebraska Continuing Education PACKAGE
18-Hr. NE CE Package #2 (with Ethics course)
This complete package includes all 18 hours of CE required for active license renewals.*
Courses included in this package:
- Ethics at Work (3 designated subject matter - R hours - approval #0919R)**
- Assistance Animals And Fair Housing (3 designated subject matter - R hours - approval #1135RPM)
- Document Excellence for Smoother Transactions (3 elective hours - approval #1202R)
- Keeping It Honest: Understanding Real Estate and Mortgage Fraud (3 elective hours - approval #0558R)
- Section 1031 Tax-Deferred Exchanges (3 elective hours - approval #1208)
- Current Issues: Cooperation, Negotiation, iBuyers, and Disaster Preparedness (3 elective hours - approval #1249)
*Please note that the Nebraska Real Estate Commission does not allow for duplication of CE elective courses within four years. However, "R" (required) courses are an exception to this rule and may be duplicated in subsequent Continuing Education periods but NOT in the same Continuing Education period. If an elective (non-"R") course approval number is duplicated in a four-year period, CE credit will not be given for the duplicated course. It is the licensee's responsibility to ensure they are in compliance with this rule.
*This course was designed by The CE Shop to meet the REALTOR® Code of Ethics Training Requirement. Please confirm that your local association, who administers the Code of Ethics training, will accept this course.