Minnesota Continuing Education COURSE
7/1/19-6/30/20 Salesperson & Broker Module - Agency, Fair Housing, and Energy Efficiency (Reactivation)
This course was required for the 7/1/19-6/30/20 renewal period. An inactive licensee may need to take it to reative their liense.
Real estate transactions often result in challenges and the better prepared you are to handle them, the happier your clients will be, and the more successful you will be.
This course offers a comprehensive look at agency, fair housing guidelines, and energy efficiency.
- Foundations and evolution of agency law
- Disclosure requirements pertaining to agency relationships
- Risk management aspects of agency relationships, including prohibited acts
- Minnesota Human Rights Act
- Assistance animals and the disabled
- Energy efficiency in residential properties
- Home energy assessments
- Activities and scenarios to provide real-world context for course content