Minnesota Continuing Education PACKAGE
15-Hr. MN CE Package #2 (with Ethics course)
This package provides 11.5 elective hours and the 3.75 hour required module.
Courses included in this package:
- 7/1/21 to 6/30/22 Required Module - The History of Diversity in Homeownership (3.75 mandatory hours)
- Code of Ethics: Good For Your Clients and Your Business (3 elective hours)*
- Current Issues: Cooperation, Negotiation, iBuyers, and Disaster Preparedness (3 elective hours)
- Keeping it Honest: Understanding Real Estate and Mortgage Fraud (1.5 elective hours)
- Residential Property Management Essentials (4 elective hours)
*This course was designed by The CE Shop to meet the REALTOR® Code of Ethics Training Requirement. Please confirm that your local association, who administers the Code of Ethics training, will accept this course.