Maryland Continuing Education PACKAGE
15-Hr. MD Sales & Associate Broker CE Package (with Ethics course)
This complete package includes all 15 required CE hours for Residential Associate Brokers and Salespersons.*
Courses included in this package:
- Maryland Legal Update (3 mandatory hours in Category A - Legislative)
- Diversity: Your Kaleidoscope of Clients (1.5 mandatory hours in Category C - Fair Housing)
- Maryland Real Estate Code of Ethics (3 mandatory hours in Category D - Code of Ethics)**
- MREC Agency-Residential (3 mandatory hours in Category H - Agency-Residential)
- Assistance Animals and Fair Housing (4.5 elective hours in Category C - Fair Housing)
*Residential Brokers, Branch Office Managers, and Team Leaders need to complete 3 hours in MREC Required Supervision (Category I) as part of their 15 hours. This package does NOT contain that course.
**This course meets the REALTORS® Code of Ethics Training (formerly known as NAR QUADRENNIAL) Requirement. You will need to confirm with your local REALTOR association if they will accept it.