Kentucky Continuing Education COURSE
Kentucky Residential Core Law (Meets Elective + Law Hours)
As a real estate licensee in Kentucky, you have obligations to clients, customers, your broker, the Kentucky Real Estate Commission (KREC), and yourself. You must be familiar with guidelines, legislation, and required forms to ensure your real estate practice is effective and legal.
This course covers recent license law updates that impact your license renewal and real estate practice. The course also examines the information and resources made available to you through the KREC website. Plus, the course reviews issues impacting agency and representation of buyer and seller clients.
- An analysis of the most recent changes to the Kentucky license law statutes
- Tips for adhering to fair housing laws
- A review of the Seller’s Disclosure of Property Condition form
- An overview of the resources and information made available on the KREC website
- A look at the differences between inducements, gifts, and referral fees
- A discussion of the various forms of agency relationships and identify fiduciary duties agents owe to clients
- Tips for working with unlicensed personal assistants
- A discussion of a broker’s or manager’s obligation and duties to supervise licensees and employees
- A review of the legal requirements surrounding escrow deposits
- Activities and scenarios to reinforce key concepts