Iowa Continuing Education PACKAGE
24-Hr. IA Partial CE Package (with Ethics course)
This package contains 20 elective hours and 4 mandatory hours of the 36 required CE hours for active license renewals.*
Courses included in this package:
- Sex and Real Estate: Sexual Harassment, Sexual Discrimination, and Fair Housing (3 elective hours)
- Hot Topics in Real Estate (3 elective hours)
- Marketing, Advertising, and Social Media Compliance (4 elective hours)
- Technology Tools, Trends, and Risk Management (4 elective hours)
- Ethical Excellence: Raising the Bar (4 mandatory hours)**
- Affordable Housing: Solutions for Homes and Financing (3 elective hours)
- Working With Real Estate Investors: Understanding Investor Strategies (3 elective hours)
*The IA Real Estate Commission only allows licensees to complete 24 hours of the total 36-hour requirement in an online environment. It is the licensees' responsibility to ensure they do not complete over 24 hours in an online environment.
**This course meets the REALTORS® Code of Ethics Training (formerly known as NAR QUADRENNIAL) Requirement. You will need to confirm with your local REALTOR association if they will accept it.