24-Hr. IA Partial CE Package (with Ethics course)
This package contains 20 elective hours and 4 mandatory hours of the 36 required CE hours for active license renewals.*
Courses included in this package:
- Diversity: Your Kaleidoscope of Clients (3 elective hours)
- Personal Safety (3 elective hours)
- Marketing, Advertising, and Social Media Compliance (4 elective hours)
- Residential Property Management Essentials (4 elective hours)
- Code of Ethics in Action: Real-Life Applications (4 mandatory hours)**
- Selling to Your Sphere of Influence (3 elective hours)
- Working With Real Estate Investors: Understanding Investor Strategies (3 elective hours)
*The IA Real Estate Commission only allows licensees to complete 24 hours of the total 36-hour requirement in an online environment. It is the licensees' responsibility to ensure they do not complete over 24 hours in an online environment.
**This course meets the REALTORS® Code of Ethics Training (formerly known as NAR QUADRENNIAL) Requirement. You will need to confirm with your local REALTOR association if they will accept it.