Online Risk Management
Infinite prospecting and advertising opportunities are available to real estate professionals through social media, blogging, property listing website, and email resources. Whether you’re an experienced Internet-savvy professional or have yet to create a Facebook profile, this course will help you gain an understanding of the legal, regulatory, ethical, and professional issues that should shape your online content and conduct.
This exciting new course features:
- Resources to help you in developing your online presence through personal websites, blogs, social media profiles, email campaigns, etc.
- Tech tips from Amy Chorew that will assist you in protecting your online image
- Details on reducing legal, ethical, regulatory, and practical risk you face through your online real estate activities
- Checklists with website best practices and email etiquette tips that can be used in your online marketing activities
- A handout with tips on avoiding E&O insurance claims stemming from your online real estate activities