Indiana Continuing Education PACKAGE
34-Hr. IN Managing Broker Partial CE Package (with Ethics course)
This package includes 34 of the 36 required hours for Managing Broker active license renewals.
Courses included in this package:
- Current Issues and Trends in Real Estate (3 mandatory hours)
- Residential Property Management Essentials (4 mandatory hours)
- Sex and Real Estate: Sexual Harassment, Sexual Discrimination, and Fair Housing (3 mandatory hours)
- Code of Ethics: Good For Your Clients and Your Business (3 elective hours)*
- Going Green: The Environmental Movement in Real Estate (3 elective hours)
- Personal Safety (3 elective hours)
- Working With Real Estate Investors: Understanding Investor Strategies (3 elective hours)
- Diversity: Your Kaleidoscope of Clients (3 elective hours)
- Did You Serve? Identifying Homebuying Advantages for Veterans (3 elective hours)
- Breaking Barriers: Fair Housing (2 elective hours)
- Managing Risk in Your Real Estate Business (4 elective hours)
*This course meets the REALTORS® Code of Ethics Training Requirement. You will need to confirm with your local REALTOR association if they will accept it.