Indiana Continuing Education PACKAGE
36-Hr. IN Managing Broker CE Package (with Ethics course)
This full package includes all 36 hours of CE required for active license renewals.
Courses included in this package:
- Brokerage Ethics and Legalities in Indiana (4 mandatory hours)
- Brokerage Operations in Indiana (4 mandatory hours)
- Residential Property Management Essentials (4 mandatory hours)
- Ethical Excellence: Raising the Bar (4 elective hours)*
- Assistance Animals And Fair Housing (4 elective hours)
- Document Diligence: Safeguarding Your Transactions (4 elective hours)
- First-Time Homebuyers: A Niche to Grow On (3 elective hours)
- Hot Topics in Real Estate (3 elective hours)
- Section 1031 Tax-Deferred Exchanges (3 elective hours)
- Serving the Unique Needs of the Senior Market (3 elective hours)
*This course was designed by The CE Shop to meet the REALTOR® Code of Ethics Training Requirement. Please confirm that your local association, who administers the Code of Ethics training, will accept this course.