Indiana Continuing Education PACKAGE
36-Hr. IN Broker CE Package (with Ethics course)
This full package includes all 36 hours of CE required for active license renewals.
Courses included in this package:
- Advocating for Short Sale Clients (3 elective hours)
- Affordable Housing: Solutions for Homes and Financing (3 elective hours)
- Assistance Animals And Fair Housing (4 elective hours)
- Managing Risk in Your Real Estate Business (4 elective hours)
- Taxes and Real Estate: What You Need to Know (3 elective hours)
- Code of Ethics in Action: Real-Life Applications (4 elective hours)*
- Sex and Real Estate: Sexual Harassment, Sexual Discrimination, and Fair Housing (3 elective hours)
- Diversity: Your Kaleidoscope of Clients (3 elective hours)
- Going Green: The Environmental Movement in Real Estate (3 elective hours)
- Working With Real Estate Investors: Understanding Investor Strategies (3 elective hours)
- Personal Safety (3 elective hours)
*This course meets the REALTORS® Code of Ethics Training (formerly known as NAR QUADRENNIAL) Requirement. You will need to confirm with your local REALTOR association if they will accept it.