24-Hr. IN Broker Partial CE Package #3 (with Ethics course)
This partial package includes 24 hours of the total 36 hours of CE required for Brokers with active license renewals.*
Courses included in this package:
- Advocating for Short Sale Clients (3 elective hours)
- Code of Ethics: Good For Your Clients and Your Business (3 elective hours)**
- Did You Serve? Identifying Homebuying Advantages for Veterans (3 elective hours)
- Diversity: Your Kaleidoscope of Clients (3 elective hours)
- Going Green: The Environmental Movement in Real Estate (3 elective hours)
- Breaking Barriers: Fair Housing (2 elective hours)
- Keeping It Honest: Understanding Real Estate and Mortgage Fraud (2 elective hours)
- Title and Escrow: Two Families, One Transaction (2 elective hours)
- Personal Safety (3 elective hours)
*Managing Brokers will need to complete 8 of the 24 hours of coursework in topics related to the skills needed to be a Managing Broker.
**This course meets the REALTORS® Code of Ethics Training (formerly known as NAR QUADRENNIAL) Requirement. You will need to confirm with your local REALTOR association if they will accept it.