Illinois Post-Licensing COURSE
Illinois 15-Hour Broker Post-License Topics
If you were issued an initial real estate broker license PRIOR to 8/9/19, you need to complete 30 hours of post-licensing content. This course counts toward this requirement.
This course provides 15 of the 30 hours of instruction in real estate topics required to be completed by all Illinois broker license holders prior to the first renewal of that license.
The course reinforces topics pertinent to the practice of real estate in Illinois.
- License, local, state, and federal laws
- Common property issues
- Seller disclosure requirements
- Managing risk and reducing liability
- Agency relationships
- Level of service, confidentiality, and cooperation
- Buyer counseling
- Specializing in distressed properties
- Ethical advertising
- The home search process
- Market analysis
- The loan process
- The residential sales contract
- Closing process
- Government oversight of morgage lending