Idaho Post-Licensing COURSE
Idaho Commission Core 2019
The Idaho Commission Core offers an annual review of real estate laws and issues that impact the real estate business. Over the course of any given year, the Commission takes note of recurring areas where issues crop up for real estate practitioners, mostly due to misunderstanding and misinterpretation. By taking an in-depth look at these common areas, real estate professionals will better understand how to stay compliant with Idaho code.
This three-hour course reviews a range of topics relevant to real estate professionals, including summaries of recent court cases that affect the real estate industry, reviews of recent legislative changes, and explanations of various topics that impact Idaho licensees, such as conflict resolution, mortgage fraud, and working with other professionals. Idaho Commission Core 2019 equips state licensees with the most current real estate developments so they can provide excellent service to Idaho consumers. Further, the course meets Idaho’s mandatory requirement for CE for properly renewing a real estate license.
Course highlights include:
- Case law updates that highlight interpretations of the law for everyday situations
- Legislative changes of note impacting your real estate practice
- Guidelines related to offering guarantees, splitting fees with unlicensed persons and entities, and working with unlicensed staff
- Typical transaction-related conflicts and strategies for solving them
- Mortgage and real estate fraud schemes
- Idaho’s rules and regulations for recommending other key professionals
- Examples, scenarios, and activities to emphasize key points and concepts