Idaho Post-Licensing COURSE
Idaho Commission Core 2017
The Idaho Commission Core offers an annual review of real estate laws and issues that impact the business. Over the course of any given year, the Commission sees recurring areas where issues crop up for real estate practitioners, mostly due to misunderstanding and misinterpretation. By taking an in-depth look at these common areas, real estate professionals will better understand how to stay compliant with Idaho Code.
This four-hour course reviews a range of topics relevant to real estate professionals, summaries of recent court cases that affect the real estate industry, providing reviews of recent legislative changes, and explanations of various topics that impact Idaho licensees. Idaho Commission Core 2017 meets Idaho’s new mandatory requirement for CE for properly renewing a real estate license.
Course highlights include:
- Case law updates that highlight interpretations of the law for everyday situations.
- Legislative changes of note impacting your real estate practice.
- A review of communication responsibilities with real-world situations.
- Staying on guard to avoid wire fraud schemes.
- The ins and outs of E&O insurance.
- A broker’s responsibilities and licensee risk reduction.
- A licensee’s duties to customers and to clients.
- Examples, scenarios, and activities to emphasize key points and concepts.