Idaho Continuing Education COURSE
Idaho Commission Core 2018
The Idaho Commission Core offers an annual review of real estate laws and issues that impact the real estate business. Over the course of any given year, the Commission takes note of recurring areas where issues crop up for real estate practitioners, mostly due to misunderstanding and misinterpretation. By taking an in-depth look at these common areas, real estate professionals will better understand how to stay compliant with Idaho code.
This three-hour course reviews a range of topics relevant to real estate professionals, including summaries of recent court cases that affect the real estate industry, reviews of recent legislative changes, and explanations of various topics that impact Idaho licensees. Idaho Commission Core 2018 meets Idaho’s mandatory requirement for CE for properly renewing a real estate license.
Course highlights include:
- Case law updates that highlight interpretations of the law for everyday situations
- Legislative changes of note impacting your real estate practice
- Serving the consumers with disabilities market.
- Real estate teams and compliance with license law
- A review of contract basics
- A closer look at guidelines related to advertising and the use of unlicensed assistants
- A licensee’s duties to customers and to clients
- Examples, scenarios, and activities to emphasize key points and concepts