Hawaii Continuing Education PACKAGE
21-Hr. HI CE Reinstatement Package (with Ethics course)
This package includes 21 elective hours required for Broker and Sales license reinstatement.*
Courses included in this package:
- Advocating for Short Sale Clients (3 elective hours)
- Code of Ethics in Action: Real-Life Applications (3 elective hours)**
- Did You Serve? Identifying Homebuying Advantages for Veterans (3 elective hours)
- Technology Tools, Trends, and Risk Management (3 elective hours)
- Marijuana in Real Estate (3 elective hours)
- Residential Property Management Essentials (3 elective Hours)
- Current Issues and Trends in Real Estate (3 elective hours)
*You will need to notify us at Support@TheCEShop.com that you need these courses for the previous biennium.
**This course meets the REALTORS® Code of Ethics Training (formerly known as NAR QUADRENNIAL) Requirement. You will need to confirm with your local REALTOR association if they will accept it.