Georgia Post-Licensing COURSE
Georgia Post-Licensing for Real Estate Salespersons
The journey from newly licensed salesperson to successful real estate professional involves a lot of learning. After completing your pre-licensing education and earning your license, you likely had a good handle on the laws that govern the practice of real estate. How to apply these rules and regulations, however, can be a bit of a mystery when confronted with everyday situations. Georgia Post-Licensing for Real Estate Salespersons assists you in merging your book knowledge with practical field application. The course fills the gap between what you needed to know to get your license and what you need to do to become a confident, well-respected, and highly skilled real estate professional.
- An analysis of the listing process, property condition disclosures, and buyer representation
- An explanation of purchase agreements and contracts
- Mortgage process; predatory lending
- Appraisals and comparative market analyses
- Ethical principals and practice
- Risk mitigation
- Activities and scenarios to reinforce key concepts
NOTE: Newly licensed salespersons must complete this 25-hour Salesperson Post-License course in their first year of licensure. Nine hours of this course may also be counted toward your continuing education requirement. To complete your 36-hour CE requirement, 27 additional approved CE hours must be completed: 3 hours on the topic of license law and 24 elective credit hours.