Georgia Post-Licensing for Real Estate Salespersons
The journey from newly licensed salesperson to successful real estate professional involves a lot of learning. After completing your pre-licensing education and earning your license, you likely had a good handle on the laws that govern the practice of real estate. How to apply these rules and regulations, however, can be a bit of a mystery when confronted with everyday situations. Georgia Post-Licensing for Real Estate Salespersons assists you in merging your book knowledge with practical field application. The course fills the gap between what you needed to know to get your license and what you need to do to become a confident, well-respected, and highly skilled real estate professional.
Newly licensed salespersons must complete the 25-hour Salesperson Post-License course in their first year of licensure. The 25-hour post-licensing course also counts as 9 hours towards fulfilling the continuing education requirement. To complete the CE renewal requirement, 27 additional continuing education hours must be taken to fulfill the 36 hour requirement; 3 mandatory hours on the topic of license law and 24 hours of elective credits.
Course highlights include:
- Twenty-five hours of content divided into 11 different modules, each focusing on a highly relevant real estate topic.
- A detailed analysis of the listing process, property condition disclosures, and buyer representation.
- An easy-to-understand explanation of purchase agreements and contracts.
- Tips on how to advocate for your clients more effectively by improving your negotiation skills.
- A discussion of the mortgage process, including advice on steps you can take to protect your clients from predatory lending practices.
- An examination of appraisals and comparative market analyses.
- Emphasis on the importance of applying the highest ethical principles to your practice.
- Techniques on how to account for and mitigate the probability of risk in your day-to-day business dealings.
- Key points illustrated through case studies and real world examples.
- Numerous resources for instant application and future reference.