36-Hr. GA CE Package (with Ethics course)
This complete package includes all 36 hours of CE required for Broker and Sales active license renewals.
Courses included in this package:
- Georgia Mandatory License Law (3 mandatory hours)
- The Code of Ethics in Action: Real-Life Applications (3 elective hours)*
- Did You Serve? Identifying Homebuying Advantages for Veterans (3 elective hours)
- Personal Safety (3 elective hours)
- Residential Property Management Essentials (3 elective hours)
- Attracting Online Consumers: Listings and Syndication (3 elective hours)
- Real Estate Investors and Your Business (3 elective hours)
- From Contract to Keys: The Mortgage Process (6 elective hours)
- Going Green: The Environmental Movement in Real Estate (3 elective hours)
- Today's MLS: New Paradigms: Better Results (3 elective hours)
- Diversity: Your Kaleidoscope of Clients (3 elective hours)
*This course meets the REALTORS® Code of Ethics Training (formerly known as NAR QUADRENNIAL) Requirement. You will need to confirm with your local REALTOR association if they will accept it.