36-Hr. GA CE Package - Commercial (with Ethics course)
This complete commercial package covers everything from foundations to contracts. This package is essential for agents with a focus on commercial transactions.
This complete package includes all 36 hours of CE required for Broker and Sales active license renewals renewing through June 30, 2016.
Courses offered in this package are:
- Georgia Mandatory License Law (3 mandatory hours)
- Commercial Ethics (3 elective hours)*
- Did You Serve? Identifying Homebuying Advantages for Veterans (3 elective hours)
- Personal Safety (3 elective hours)
- Residential Property Management Essentials (3 elective hours)
- Working With Real Estate Investors: Understanding Investor Strategies (3 elective hours)
- Going Green: The Environmental Movement in Real Estate (3 elective hours)
- The Fundamentals of Commercial Real Estate (3 elective hours)
- Determining Value of Commercial Properties (3 elective hours)
- Anatomy of Commercial Building (3 elective hours)
- Investment Strategies in Commercial Real Estate (3 elective hours)
- Commercial Landlord Representation (3 elective hours)
*This course meets the REALTORS® Code of Ethics Training Requirement. You will need to confirm with your local REALTOR association if they will accept it.