Georgia Continuing Education PACKAGE
27-Hr. GA CE First Renewal Package (with Ethics course)
This package includes all 27 hours of CE required for first-time renewals.*
Courses included in this package:
- Georgia Mandatory License Law (3 mandatory hours)
- Ethical Excellence: Raising the Bar (3 elective hours)**
- Marketing, Advertising, and Social Media Compliance (3 elective hours)
- Document Excellence for Smoother Transactions (3 elective hours)
- Technology Tools, Trends, and Risk Management (3 elective hours)
- Affordable Housing: Solutions for Homes and Financing (3 elective hours)
- Preparing a Market Analysis - Best Practices (3 elective hours)
- Hot Topics in Real Estate (3 elective hours)
- Taxes and Real Estate: What You Need to Know (3 elective hours)
*Licensees are required to take a 25-hour Post-Licensing course within their first year of licensure. The Post-Licensing course will also count as 9 elective hours towards their first renewal. 24 additional elective hours plus 3 mandatory hours will need to be completed within the first 4 years of licensure.
**This course meets the REALTORS® Code of Ethics Training Requirement. You will need to confirm with your local REALTOR® association if they will accept it.