Georgia Continuing Education PACKAGE
27-Hr. GA CE First Renewal Package (with Ethics course)
This package includes all 27 hours of CE required for first-time renewals.*
Courses included in this package:
- Georgia Mandatory License Law (3 mandatory hours)
- Ethical Excellence: Raising the Bar (3 elective hours)**
- Marketing, Advertising, and Social Media Compliance (3 elective hours)
- Document Excellence for Smoother Transactions (3 elective hours)
- Section 1031 Tax-Deferred Exchanges (3 elective hours)
- Breaking Barriers: Fair Housing (3 elective hours)
- Preparing a Market Analysis - Best Practices (3 elective hours)
- Hot Topics in Real Estate (3 elective hours)
- First-Time Homebuyers: A Niche to Grow On (3 elective hours)
*Licensees are required to take a 25-hour Post-Licensing course within their first year of licensure. The Post-Licensing course will also count as 9 elective hours towards their first renewal. 24 additional elective hours plus 3 mandatory hours will need to be completed within the first 4 years of licensure.
*This course was designed by The CE Shop to meet the REALTOR® Code of Ethics Training Requirement. Please confirm that your local association, who administers the Code of Ethics training, will accept this course.