18-Hr. GA CE First Renewal Package (with Ethics course)
This package includes all 18 elective hours of CE required for first-time renewals.*
Courses included in this package:
- The Code of Ethics in Action: Real-Life Applications (3 elective hours)
- Did You Serve? Identifying Homebuying Advantages for Veterans (3 elective hours)
- Personal Safety (3 elective hours)
- Residential Property Management Essentials (3 elective hours)
- From Contract to Keys: The Mortgage Process (6 elective hours)
*Licensees are required to take a 25-hour Post-Licensing course within their first year of licensure. The Post-Licensing course will also count as 9 elective hours towards their first renewal. 18 additional elective hours will need to be completed within the first 4 years of licensure.
**This course meets the REALTORS® Code of Ethics Training (formerly known as NAR QUADRENNIAL) Requirement. You will need to confirm with your local REALTOR association if they will accept it.