Florida Post-Licensing: Market Specialties
Throughout the Florida Post-Licensing: Market Specialties course, we will be discussing crucial niche subjects that you, as a real estate professional, are likely to encounter. In your day-to-day interactions with customers and clients, you naturally come into contact with all sorts of homebuyers and sellers. This course will look at an assortment of topics designed to help you find success with all types of clients, including those who are facing foreclosure or involved in a short sale, eco-minded clients, real estate investor clients, and clients who are interested in commercial real estate.
As with the previous two post-licensing courses, Business Planning and Economics and Finance, this course is broken down into separate modules. For instance:
- In Module Nine, Listing and Selling HUD Homes, we will examine how HUD acquires properties, the different types of HUD homes available, the rules for listing a HUD property, and more.
- In Module Ten: Advocating for Short Sale Clients, we will continue our discussion of distressed properties by, this time, exploring the short sale process.
- In Module Eleven: Listing, Buying, and Selling “Green” Homes, we will look at how you can capitalize on the “green” trend by helping environmentally minded clients find green homes.
- In Module Twelve: Real Estate Investors and Your Business, we will discuss recent and current market trends, and techniques for working with real estate investors.
- In Module Thirteen: Commercial Basics, we will look at the ins and outs of commercial real estate, including key terms and concepts, marketing guidelines, financing issues, and more.
Course highlights include:
- An overview of the federal guidelines for listing, marketing, and promoting HUD homes
- A look at how HUD bids are submitted and accepted
- A detailed, section-by-section examination of the Sales Contract form (HUD-9548)
- Tips for working with a lender’s representative on a short sale
- An overview of the process and timeline of a short sale transaction
- A look at the requirements for officially calling a property “green”
- A look at simple ways to “green” up any listing in a matter of minutes
- A discussion of recent and current real estate market conditions
- A comprehensive look at criteria-based investing, including a downloadable Criteria Worksheet for future use with your investor clients
- An examination of the different types of commercial real estate available
- Strategies for identifying and meeting the unique needs of commercial real estate clients