Delaware Agency and Fair Housing (Module 1)
When interacting with clients and customers, it's essential that you possess a thorough understanding of all state and federal laws that apply to agency and fair housing. The purpose of Delaware Agency and Fair Housing is to ensure that you not only understand these laws but that you also can apply them to specific situations that arise when interacting with clients and customers.
To maintain their license, Delaware real estate professionals must complete 21 hours of continuing education, composed of seven core modules. This course fulfills the state's Agency and Fair Housing (Module 1) requirement.
Course highlights include:
- A close look at the Consumer Information Statement, an important form that, in accordance with Delaware law, must be given to consumers who are looking to buy or sell residential property.
- An explanation of the differences between statutory and common law agency relationships.
- A review of federal and state fair housing laws.
- Advice on the steps you can take to ensure you treat all parties equally and within the requirements of the law.
- Activities and real world examples to underscore key points.