Colorado Pre-Licensing PACKAGE
168-Hr. CO Broker Pre-Licensing Courses Only Package
This package includes all six courses (168 hours of instruction) required to be eligible for a Colorado Real Estate Broker License.
The program prepares learners for the Colorado state licensing exam and provides the practical business knowledge and foundation necessary to be a successful real estate broker in Colorado.
These 168 hours consist of six courses:
- CO 48-Hour Contracts and Regulations Course
- CO 48-Hour Law and Practice Course
- CO 24-Hour Closings Course
- CO 8-Hour Current Legal Issues Course
- CO 8-Hour Record Keeping and Trust Accounts Course
- CO 32-Hour Practical Applications Course
- CO Real Estate Pre-Licensing Final Exam
These courses also contain the state and national final exams. Students are eligible to take the final exams after completing the 168 hours of course content.