California Continuing Education COURSE
(Consumer Service) Did You Serve? Identifying Homebuying Advantages for Veterans
With more than 20 million veterans living in the U.S. today, real estate professionals can provide a valuable service to a strong client base by walking in their eligibility shoes.
If the answer to “Did You Serve?” is yes, this can open the doors of homeownership for Veterans and service members who may not qualify to purchase a home through conventional financing.
Course highlights include:
- A glimpse into the military lifestyle, what it means to serve, and how best to communicate with those who served
- Tools and techniques for informing veterans on the benefits available to them
- VA home loan program benefits, qualifications, and process
- Strategies for identifying appropriate home options for Veterans
- Myths and misconceptions about VA loans
Customers who register for the Did You Serve? Course may receive messaging from Did You Serve, LLC regarding a real estate certification opportunity developed alongside this course. To opt out of receiving these messages from Did You Serve, LLC or its parent company, Veterans United Home Loans, please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.