California Continuing Education COURSE
(Survey) CA Salesperson and Broker Survey
This course provides a streamlined way for California real estate professionals to meet their CE requirement in core courses in one easy-to-digest 8-hour package.
Ethics, agency law, risk management, fair housing law, management and supervision, and trust fund management are all crucial components to maintaining professional standards in the industry. The California Salesperson and Broker Survey packs it all into one course.
- How ethics relate to all licensees
- Agency: disclosures required, and fiduciary duties. How to avoid implied agency, and undisclosed dual agency
- The purpose and applicability of the Transfer Disclosure Statement, and how to use it to reduce risk
- How to manage client trust funds to meet regulatory clients
- Hands-on trust fund management examples that students complete on the correct forms
- Fair housing laws, and how to avoid discriminatory practices including discriminatory advertising
- Ways to manage risk and avoid lawsuits, specifically in the areas of property inspections, contracts, trust fund management
- How to avoid breaking antitrust laws